The Shitposting Thread

Let Stewie help you with that ass beard.

stewie_shaving_ass-12601.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
Apparently he also sexually harassed some chick in the FGC at a tourney and made some statement that rustled everyone's jimmies, like 7 years ago? And people are still up in arms about that :lol:

Apparently he also sexually harassed some chick in the FGC at a tourney and made some statement that rustled everyone's jimmies, like 7 years ago? And people are still up in arms about that :lol:
nerds sexually harassing others lmao. He probably just said hi to some introverted feminazi. At worst maybe started drooling while staring at her or something lol.

nerds sexually harassing others lmao. He probably just said hi to some introverted feminazi. At worst maybe started drooling while staring at her or something lol.

He apparently commented on her tits and body or something during a match and made her uncomfortable. Then said something along the lines of "sexual harassment is part of the FGC and if you take that away, you take away history of the FGC" or some shit like that to fuck with people, then all those "gaming journalists" took the shit to heart and made a big deal about it.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Damn I wonder where Jimmy is. I wanted an unbiased review of the new Sepultura album.

I actually think even Jimmy would struggle to polish that turd...but I'd like to see him try.

Reactions: CiG
He apparently commented on her tits and body or something during a match and made her uncomfortable. Then said something along the lines of "sexual harassment is part of the FGC and if you take that away, you take away history of the FGC" or some shit like that to fuck with people, then all those "gaming journalists" took the shit to heart and made a big deal about it.
Lol