The things that make you angry thread

Washing other peoples Dishes makes me angry, when they can't even be bothered to rinse them off, or put it in the sink! :mad:

I feel your pain!

Our arrangement is I clean the bathroom and roomy cleans the kitchen, but she refuses to clean my small pots even though I wash everything out of them so they're usually cleaner than her plates.

I feel your pain!

Our arrangement is I clean the bathroom and roomy cleans the kitchen, but she refuses to clean my small pots even though I wash everything out of them so they're usually cleaner than her plates.

Dang it! Bathrooms suck to clean too, I would switch with her lol!. Yeah, that is my job as well. :cry:

lol, The other is the same too! If they wash something it's not really clean! I'm not being picky either, there will still be food in things, or they will still have a soapy residue. And they are dish rag, waders! I hate that! Nothing more nasty then a sour old dish rag.

Ugh, dishes. Ever since our dishwasher broke, or clogged, or whatever, we've been doing our own dishes in the sink. Nine times out of ten, when you get a "clean" dish out of the cabinet, it will have to be washed before it can be used. Derick and I know what clean is, but it seems everyone else I live with doesn't :mad:

Ugh, dishes. Ever since our dishwasher broke, or clogged, or whatever, we've been doing our own dishes in the sink. Nine times out of ten, when you get a "clean" dish out of the cabinet, it will have to be washed before it can be used. Derick and I know what clean is, but it seems everyone else I live with doesn't :mad:

yep! No dishwasher here! And same, If by chance which is not often, that I actually got help with the dishes, you better look, smell and feel the dish before you put food on it! Boy, I thought my Mom was a bad dishwasher, I had no idea she was the best of the worst!

I'll tell you what, I'll never live without a dishwasher again, unless I'm going to get some damn help around here. :mad:

Taxpayers having to step in and bail out one of the largest insurance companies in the world because dickheads at the top just don't know when enough is enough.

Now our bright, shiny model of capitalism in the US is one big festering turd.

haha yeh, just go listen to Alive in Athens. theres no possible way they're going to have a setlist anywhere near as good as that ever again.

Now it's all of you American tax-paying citizens having to bail out 86 billion dollars worth of mistakes on AIG's part. I'm a citizen of the US but I don't pay US taxes so it's not going to affect me.

You poor bastards.