The things that make you angry thread

I hate the itch you get in your ear but somewhere near your jaw line. And the only way to get it is with a q-tip that is not always easy to get to.

My Mom is the most lovable and weirdest of people I know! She is obsessed with digging in her ears! lol, that woman will grab a bobby pin and start digging away, and you'd think she was in heaven by the look on her face.

One time when I was drawing, I ran out of those stumps, and needed something to blend with. So I raided her Q-tip stash, she had two boxes one with a little in it and one unopened box. SO I grab the opened box. I used them all up blending my drawing. There were not that many left. She went off on me! LOL! Like I stole her crack rock and smoked it all! As it turns out, she decided she didn't like that brand of the unopened box, and would appreciate it if I stayed the hell out of her Q-tips in the future! LMAO! It was all I could do but not laugh while she was fussing at me. I did let a little chuckle out when I said "what if I have none, and I have to clean my ears?" LOL. But damn, it was so funny! :lol:

OH! And when she moved in with my Grandmother one time, my Grandmother calls me up on the phone and says "Your mother is disgusting!" lol! I said why? She says "She's gone and left ear ache in all the ash trays!" translation, she put used q tips in all the ash trays LMAO! Nassy!

that is fucking weird.

grr. want to read but left The Damnation Game in the car and it's all dark and cold out so i don't feel like getting it.

am restless. not tired, but i have no motivation to do anything.

grr. brother downstairs bitching about how i don't do anything.

he fucking sat on his ass watching some hunting show while i was doing dishes right behind him, after he flatout refused to mow the lawn when my dad asked him to. douche.

yeh, and in the non radio version i believe he says "muthafucka" because he is a foul mouthed sleaze-bag.

well, yeah.

I actually bought the single when it came out... kill me.

He does not, in fact, sing "muthafucka" on the album version. Also: What is wrong with you that you do not own Powertrip? That album will chew your ear off. It is the Mike Tyson of rock albums. The scary '97 Mike Tyson, not the family-friendly '87 "Punch Out" Mike Tyson.

That album sucked balls. Their album back in like '95 I believe was pretty good...can't remember the name though. The single was Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Cool tune.

"I will deny you baby!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator: