The things that make you angry thread

When I get caught behind a fatass on the subway steps just as the train is pulling up.
Hey man, I'm sorry you got caught behind us but the truth of the matter is you were just a bit slow that day. Or maybe we were a bit too fast. Either way, you weren't fast enough to get in front of us. But, as a fat people, we understand your predicament and empathize with you as well. It's not fun being stuck behind fatties in generally slow moving places when you're in a hurry. And we'd love to let you in front of us because we understand how much faster it would be for you in the long run and how little effect it would have on us in the long run. But IF we let you in, then everyone else gets bent out of shape and wants us to let them in too. It would incite a riot in a busy enough area.

Getting stuck behind us is never fun for anyone, but in reality, it's best for the greater good when we don't react one way or the other and you simply deal with it. There are lots of other things to worry about in the world. Like WHEN WILL MY GODDAMNED OVEN EVER WARM UP SO I CAN COOK THESE DELICIOUS FROZEN PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey man, I'm sorry you got caught behind us but the truth of the matter is you were just a bit slow that day. Or maybe we were a bit too fast. Either way, you weren't fast enough to get in front of us. But, as a fat people, we understand your predicament and empathize with you as well. It's not fun being stuck behind fatties in generally slow moving places when you're in a hurry. And we'd love to let you in front of us because we understand how much faster it would be for you in the long run and how little effect it would have on us in the long run. But IF we let you in, then everyone else gets bent out of shape and wants us to let them in too. It would incite a riot in a busy enough area.

Getting stuck behind us is never fun for anyone, but in reality, it's best for the greater good when we don't react one way or the other and you simply deal with it. There are lots of other things to worry about in the world. Like WHEN WILL MY GODDAMNED OVEN EVER WARM UP SO I CAN COOK THESE DELICIOUS FROZEN PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Srsly, I wanna see the actual page of this alter-ego on myspace or wherever you found those awesome pictures. MOAR FAT KEVIN!

Srsly, I wanna see the actual page of this alter-ego on myspace or wherever you found those awesome pictures. MOAR FAT KEVIN!

no way, knowing too much will ruin the air of mystery wafting above his fat head, intermingling with the smell of digiorno microwave pizza emanating from his armpit.

WE MUST NEVER KNOW

Bozzltov (10:05:52 PM): dude, this one customer today
Bozzltov (10:05:57 PM): she should be deported to the bottom of the ocean
Bozzltov (10:06:09 PM): she had NO idea how a store works
Bozzltov (10:06:28 PM): first, she asked me if we had digital AM/FM/SHORTWAVE radios
Bozzltov (10:06:35 PM): who the FUCK listens to shortwave these days?
Bozzltov (10:06:53 PM): when i told her no, she asked me if Circuit City would sell them. i said "maybe"
Bozzltov (10:07:25 PM): "How do you get there", she asked. I responded with a police "It's right nextdoor. If you step outside, you'll see it"
Bozzltov (10:07:33 PM): polite*
iamthebrentman (10:07:35 PM): plus why would you want it short, when you could have it long?
Bozzltov (10:07:38 PM): haha
iamthebrentman (10:07:50 PM): hahaha
Bozzltov (10:07:52 PM): so
Bozzltov (10:07:56 PM): she then asks me this
iamthebrentman (10:07:57 PM): i was wondering what you were doing speaking police
Bozzltov (10:08:00 PM): i am NOT making this shit up:
Bozzltov (10:08:18 PM): "Do I have to pay for my items here, or can I pay for them in Circuit City?"

no way, knowing too much will ruin the air of mystery wafting above his fat head, intermingling with the smell of digiorno microwave pizza emanating from his armpit.

WE MUST NEVER KNOW

But it's SCARY. If Kevin all of a sudden stopped cleaning his house and sat on his ass all day eating corn dogs for 6 months, then dyed his hair red, IT COULD BE HIM.

There's a black hole in this forum, and we've seen the future!

When your at work, then all the sudden you just come up with this awesome, brutal riff in your head, only to forget it 10 min. later.

FUCK. i wish i had a recorder that saved all the riffs and parts of songs i come up with in my head. Irritating! ...grrr

oh yeah, and fuck the police.

Sting_669_18215259_0_0_15734_300.jpg