The things that make you angry thread

Jaxx says there's 10 tickets left for the Kamelot show, though ticketmaster. Ticketmaster says they're sold out. Went to enterthevault.com and bought two tickets there (which were apparently the last two). But they thought it was a good idea to charge me $35.25 for a ticket that's only supposed to cost $27. An $8 service charge for EACH ticket?! What the heck. This is a rip off.

Jaxx says there's 10 tickets left for the Kamelot show, though ticketmaster. Ticketmaster says they're sold out. Went to enterthevault.com and bought two tickets there (which were apparently the last two). But they thought it was a good idea to charge me $35.25 for a ticket that's only supposed to cost $27. An $8 service charge for EACH ticket?! What the heck. This is a rip off.

Ouch! Is it at least Hot Topic sponsored?

Ouch! Is it at least Hot Topic sponsored?

My ticket is, but my sister's isnt. But I was planning on splitting her ticket with her. It's still retarded.

Also, I'm sad relationships that seem like they'll last a lifetime just end. My friend ended his just recently. Even though I saw very little of them together, he always spoke so lovingly of his lady. :(