The thread of joy and enjoyment!

God I hate my life.

How dare you.

Sounds like right up your alley brah. OH, and school sucks.

Yeah, it's a sweet position and now that I received their proposal the pay is going to be pretty amazing too, even for "just starting." I have zero college degrees. So this just reaffirms my belief that if you get yourself into some sort of trade or niche and bust your ass you can do quite well for yourself.

Every day I think about how the amount of individual organisms that lived and died on this planet outnumber the stars in the universe, and how lucky I am to be one of a species smart enough to comprehend that. Makes my day pretty awesome.

Every day I think about how the amount of individual organisms that lived and died on this planet outnumber the stars in the universe, and how lucky I am to be one of a species smart enough to comprehend that. Makes my day pretty awesome.

Deep bro.

Today is my first day at my new job. I'm not really nervous, more anxious than anything to get it over with really. I hate first days at jobs.

Good luck dude.

I still have one grade marked "incomplete" from last semester (I took a slightly extended deadline on a final paper); other than that, I have two "A"s and an "A-".

Over the weekend, I received an email from the professor of the course I don't yet have a grade for asking if I'd received my final paper back from him. When I told him I hadn't, he replied:

"OK, it's in my office, then...I'll have it in an envelope with your name on it in my mailbox as of noon Monday. It was great, by the way."

Made my weekend.

My band played a kickass show this past weekend in Grand Rapids, MI. Several hundred people in the crowd and it was a huge stage. Our fans said it was the best we have ever sounded, and we got rid of a lot of CDs and got compliments all night. Plus we got to hang out with some friends and pound beers.

On Sunday, I recorded some bass tracks. They sounded good.

Good weekend. :D

I'm not a fan of Daimler-Chrysler in general, but it's great that somebody is finally setting the precedent. I'm curious as to how much better the gas mileage will be.

Supposedly its going to use the same engine that is also going in a new diesel Grand Cherokee, and that's expected to get 30hwy. Turbo charged V6 with 240hp and 420ftlb of torque.

Edit: In response to your dislike of D-C, I agree in general as far as their history of dependability. However, the reboot after crash has been going in the right direction:

JD Dependability ranking: Ram most improved vehicle.

Dodge and Ram has sold on looks and raw power for the longest time. Looks like that might be changing, although they still do the best styling imo among the "Big 3". An exception might be the Ford Fusion, but that's only because it's straight jacked from Aston Martin.

just convinced a rich guy to buy me a bunch of brand-new stuff

shoes, socks, arch-support-inserts, lunch, pepto-bismal, and a watch

aparently i still have "the siver-tongue"