The thread of joy and enjoyment!

My headphones came into the mail today. The solo of Girl with a Watering Can sounds boss on them. Also, I doubt I'll ever use my laptop speakers to play Starcraft II ever again.

This song is amazing, and it gives me joy that i can still discover cool styles i've never heard of like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought Reaper, and it's so easy to use. I'll be making music shortly. Also, I got an extra ten bucks from Gamestop because the guy at the counter gave me a twenty instead of a ten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racecar is Racecar backwards and forwards. Racecars drive in a circle. So in a way you can say that a racecar in the english language and in what it does can be used to understand the "concept of eternity" for lack of better words.......and it is through this process of thought that I find things that I believe to be true....and use it to troll people XD......but hey, the definition of "Trolling" is "Search for something". (Just a little insight into what goes on in my mind lol. Nothing more, nothing less) and on and on and on and on....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking about random shit brings me joy and enjoyment. :)

And pooping..........pooping is fun. (pointing at the word shit above the word pooping...lulz)

I can't be arsed to pick out the appropriate thread. Last night my roommates and I spontaneously threw a rager and I made it the night's goal to drink a shot with everyone around. I blacked the fuck out, but I never vom since I'm a badass who can keep his drink. I woke up with a girl's hair all over my face and on me, in general. I wanna find out whether I banged her or not.

So stoked for our choir tour to Florida. Leave at 6 in the morning saturday and return 9ish days later on sunday. It's our entire spring break, so it'll be go go go into school again, but I couldn't be more pleased. A whole tour, plane tickets, lodging, even stipends and a free day at disneyworld all paid for?? It's incredible what opportunities you can get. Yeah yeah some people may say like "lolchoirisgay" but it's one of the best experiences I could ever ask for...just need to finish out my midterms and it's hello florida!!