The thread of joy and enjoyment!

I like when he wears these bullet-proofs:

Dmitri+Shostakovich+Shostakovich.jpg
Dmitri-Shostakovich.jpg

Glasses used to be a lot thicker back then because the material in the lenses was different

zabu of nΩd;9883288 said:
Glasses used to be a lot thicker back then because the material in the lenses was different

O RLY THE EMPTIER? THANK YOU FOR THAT KNOWLEDGE BOMB

(I'm trying to bring back o rly cuz its been a while and i like vintage things...sorta)

Dude, wtf. Just tell it like it is. You'd like to rim krampus.
:lol: Oh dear.

Well I had the greatest weekend ever. Had my last two courses on Saturday and Sunday; which means I now have a certificate for completing my part-time Print Media course. Not to mention, Saturday night I met up with one of the lady friends after her prom, got fucking smashed at the hotel room she got, then went out for a night on the town until 2:30am. Ended up getting to school Sunday morning on 4 hours of sleep, half-hungover half-drunk, wearing the same clothes as the night previous, and probably reeking of booze. Still destroyed the course though, which was fucking awesome.

No one has been happy for 3 weeks? Horse shit! I'm fucking high on life right now. Beasted my farewell speech, made a bunch of people cry but didn't cry myself, and was given flowers and a tacky (set to sappy music) send-off by the school. Lunch ladies gave me a bag of hot pepper powder and Klingon (see my avatar) shaped fortune cookies containing jewelry. My best friend/sister who lives in town showed up at my school and gave me more flowers.

I'm right here guys

I'd say on the whole, I speak Japanese but I'm borderline illiterate and I have a small vocabulary.

I wrote and gave the entire speech in Japanese but had a coworker correct my grammar mistakes. It's not the one I posted, this one was 7 minutes of pure gayness.