The thread of joy and enjoyment!

Every weekend from now until I leave Japan on July 31 is a crazy awesome friends-friends-friends-sex blowout weekend

Not worth it IMO, the way they sequester you off totally ruins any possible fun atmosphere. I went to one on my 19th birthday and it was lame, we were treated quite badly.

You steal them? :D

(btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE EMPTIER!)

I got 50 pairs of fake eyelashes to bring home to America yesterday. Also got birthday gifts for a friend (a cute purse, some imported wine, and almond-sweetened tofu pudding) and a new pair of glasses. Big stupid dumb plastic ones, they will be ready in 9 days.

I love the big stupid glasses. I own a pair myself, but I seldom wear them. Weird, as they were quite expensive.

And as for the chicks, I tell them I will make them happier than they've ever been before, and when their eyes start to light up I simply leave.

It was kind of a fail because I set out to buy some sharp-looking "sadistic secretary" style wire/metal ones for job interviews, but a big win because I'd been eyeballing these forever:

98A_main.jpg

I like how they're rimless-looking. <3

seriously. just find a cool enough club club. i've hooked up with some pretty interesting girls and met some pretty interesting people through parties in such places

a good amount of em. just look out for the gay ones!

try to go to somewhere wicked mafioso sketchy looking but still fun looking. as long as you get in the door, don't have a gun and don't act like a total fuck, you can probably drink easily.