The thread of joy and enjoyment!

Heh, even iTunes broke down on me about a month ago. I started it up and found that all my songs and playlists were mysteriously gone. Apparently it was a rare bug that completely wipes your library (the song files are still in your computer but you have to re-add them all and remake your playlists). It wasn't too bad though since it gave me an excuse to relisten to a whole bunch of crap I hadn't listened to in ages when I was remaking the playlists.

I have an iPod. It's the big one (120 or 160 gb) with the click wheel. It works great. Does everything I want it to do. I use it with iTunes. I am fully satisfied. When my iPod dies I will probably buy another. I'm sure there are cooler/more hip/awesome/powerful ways to listen to music available, but I can't be bothered.

Tbh I haven't used an mp3 player in years, I just listen to music on the computer when I get home.

I have an iPod. It's the big one (120 or 160 gb) with the click wheel. It works great. Does everything I want it to do. I use it with iTunes. I am fully satisfied. When my iPod dies I will probably buy another. I'm sure there are cooler/more hip/awesome/powerful ways to listen to music available, but I can't be bothered.

This.

I have an 8GB nano. It's been working great few over two years but it just doesn't provide the amount of space I need.

My iPhone still works, apart from looking devastated. But that's clearly my fault.

I might get a 64GB Zune HD on ebay. It will be about £100 cheaper than getting the equivalent ipod touch. It's not really a priority though and I need to save up money for other things. In before someone says something about building a navy for plundering a nation.

All my iProducts still function after many years. I figure some people are either cursed or terrible at taking care of their devices.

I'm pretty good at taking care of my devices, it's only my Ipods that have fucked up on me. I still have mp3 players that work after 6-7 years of owning them, they're just tiny on space (like, 1GB tiny) so I don't use them.

Having a good hair day today. Party party party tonight. Brunch with girlfriends tomorrow. Rain makes me crave metal and I love having the "me time" to actually devote the attention to it I feel it deserves.

Yesss :) Just found out that Marissa Nadler is going to be playing here in July! Seriously best music news I've come across in absolute ages!

I'm getting better at playing Anno Mundi on the guitar. I am still really shit, but slowly and steadily I make progress. I am getting proud of myself.