The thread of joy and enjoyment!

Yup, I love it but it's so pricey in the supermarkets down where I live...it's almost $10 for a pack of 3 small steaks. Still buy it every now and then though.

Just confirmed that I have a photopass for Sleep at The Wiltern next month. Gonna be fucking awesome! Also going to be shooting Amon Amarth, and the Grave/Pathology/Blood Red Throne show. Hoping to get on the Children of Bodom/SepticFlesh/Devin Townsend/Obscura show though...

Jason from Skinless/Origin commented on one of my Facebook status updates "this is the single greatest fb post i have ever seen."

excited-happy-woman-thumb11619353.jpg

Also I made the perfect salmon fillet for dinner.

I don't have much to be joyful for right now tbh, but I did pick up my guitar and attempt to learn Anno Mundi by Sabbath. Getting better at it, it's a good killer of time.

Finally got a smartphone. Wrangled Verizon into basically paying me 100$ to upgrade to a Droid X. Now addicted to app surfage.

I'm surprised you didn't get the Casio G'zOne Commando being that its an 'outdoorsy' smart phone that is actually water submersible and pretty tough overall.

FUCK YEGHGHGHGHHG

Today:

last day i'm obligated to be in high school
Had the solo for the national anthem at the senior awards assembly
won three awards, one for my musical achievement, one for being the most help in the library, and one for my grades
Awesome BBQ afterwards
Got my license and passed with flying colors.

fucking fantastic day, now all i have to worry about is grad parties, house shows and LAN's before I move next week :D

I'm surprised you didn't get the Casio G'zOne Commando being that its an 'outdoorsy' smart phone that is actually water submersible and pretty tough overall.

I love GZone phones, my phone for the last 2 years has been a GZone flip, but the Commando was basically $300.00 more than what I paid for the X. A phone isn't worth that much to me, no matter how sweet it is.

Apple fucking sucks. Every Ipod I've had (I've had like 3) has busted after 3 months, for no fucking reason whatsoever.

I've had 3 ipods in a course of.....7 years maybe? and only one broke because i fell on it, and it's probably fixable. I actually still have the very very very first ipod ever, and it still works. And my mac laptop is darn old but the only thing i've had to fix was the charger thing

The only apple product I've used that remains functional to this day, is iTunes. And Safari.