The thread of joy and enjoyment!

Maybe play music or become a music teacher, what the fuck else would you do?

Signed up to play a little pub gig in March. Going to be covering a bunch of unlikely songs including "Whiskey in the Jar."

no it's a completely reasonable question. going to music school is more than just majoring in music or getting a b.m. in music, that's very broad. in the schools i'm looking at it would be fairly specific, jazz studies, performance, film scoring, composition etc. are possible routes i want to take. i want to be able to utilize skills in the studio, live and pedagogy settings.

Not to sound like a dick, but what do you plan to do with a music degree?

Be Lady gaga?

So I got a job today as a delivery boy. You may ask why I'm so ecstatic by such a mundane and rather mindless job? Well be at college and gettin' free food on the regulrahhr is quite a perk. Just call me if you want some gyros.

p.s.I'll add my special sauce

Eh, this was one of those things that I figured I might as well try. The application was free because I'd be a transfer student from my CC. It would make me feel good if I was accepted to Purdue regardless of whether I attend or not.

I'm 99.9% certain I'm moving to Hawaii, don't get me wrong. But if stuff doesn't end up working out like I want I want something to fall back on.

I'm as high as Satan taking over heaven and I'm listening to Paranoid, nothing can get better. Well maybe eating some delicious food with it, but eh. I'll see about that.