The thread of joy and enjoyment!

Nice one sloughfeg, I used to work for Safeway and I know what the bosses can be like in those places.

Thanx mate,like the judge said,and he was very good,not normally the sort've case he'd come across in the court of 'many' sessions.Also for me man,the sea is in my blood,I grew up surfing and fishing and shit and this job at sea is a fucking dream come true
My internet's on the poor man plan atm,sorry Krampus

I found these little kellogs cinnabon bar pastry thingies that you microwave. SO GOOD.

kelloggs-cinnabon-bars.jpg

I don't care much about modern MTV/pop culture so. If Justin Bieber can make money off of stupid people that's cool, funny thing is he's probably loaded to begin with. Millions of dollars wasted on artists,etc... lots of people who can barely afford to survive wasting money on people who are millionaire's and do not have to do shit in this world to survive. Not that everyone who's obesessed with modern pop culture is poor, but I am sure am making a point here. Who gives a fuck anyways.

:D

Enjoyment is when I light up a bowl which I have not done in a few days.:mad:

Keep the white/black/Latino man down. I bet at least half of that Dean's list is made up of people who look like you or me!

w00t: went to my friend's restaurant for dinner last night and out of nowhere she gave me belated birthday presents and a creampuff cake.

Keep the white/black/Latino man down. I bet at least half of that Dean's list is made up of people who look like you or me!

w00t: went to my friend's restaurant for dinner last night and out of nowhere she gave me belated birthday presents and a creampuff cake.

More than that! Look at my FB status.

You have friends who own restaurants... nice!

My assignment for the local newsletter is to review the Top Five all you can eat buffets in the prefecture. My life rules.

That is awesome. Although my friend's old guitar teacher was from there and he whined a lot about pretentious jazz types, so be on the lookout.

THC + Dead Can Dance, motW, Duffy, Arctic Monkeys, and Last Shadow Puppets + warm bed + the imagination = fun night.

The solo of Girl With a Watering Can is fucking beautiful. It's so intense and dramatic.