The thread of joy and enjoyment!

TGIF. I am taking an overnight ferry to Osaka tonight and spending my whole weekend making noise in Osaka with a huge farewell party for some friends who are leaving Japan.

Pretty much got the greenlight by the organizers that my band is going to be supporting Death Vomit when they come to Perth. Fuck yeah.

Oh by the way, my band is going to be releasing a full length by the end of this year/start of next year. Is anyone that writes reviews for webzines or magazines interested in writing a review for us? Please let me know through private message or something. Much appreciated.

:lol:
yeah. I also kinda bet a guy at work that I could hit 230 by the end of summer. Should be super easy.
I have no idea what weight I should shoot for. Im just going to keep it up.
and in a month I'll be getting some new roller blades so I'll be skating all over the place. excited.

Nice. I need a weight target to aim for as well, but I'm probably going to join a gym and aim for a toned body ready for summer. I'm not sure what my weight is.

I've never bladed in my life, but I guess it's like ice-skating which I'm fucking horrible at. Fell on my arse the whole 2 times I've been, infront of little kids who were doing spins and whizzing past me. Fuckers.

4 lbs by the end of the summer as a pretty husky dude? You could lose 4 lbs in one WEEK if you are just looking to collect bet money.