The thread of joy and enjoyment!

On an 8 hour day we get a 30 minute unpaid break and 2 fifteen minute paid breaks.
On a 6 hour day we get a 30 minute unpaid break and 1 fifteen minute paid break.

Thanks man! I had an awesome time yesterday, Meshuggah had to cut their set early because of some initial problems with the stereo drum mics and feed back from the guitars but the pit was fucking insane! Faith No More was fantastic they played alot of their good material and Mike Patton is a crazy crazy man, Baroness were great and Isis had to be my pick of the day even though their music isn't exactly pit material. Anvil was surprisingly good but I didn't get to watch it for long because I was accompanying my girlfriend watching Paramore which I found to be quite good. Hayley Williams has a great voice and is pretty as hell. I missed Clutch as well :(. It was a scorching 38 degrees C the whole day until it got to the night, I got sunburnt to a crisp but it was worth it!

edit: My sister got me a bottle of Glenlivet aged 18 years for my birthday, one of my favourite whiskeys. :D

If you missed Clutch to see Paramore, you have completely and irrevocably failed at life.

True, but missing Clutch at the same time honestly brings failing at life to a whole new dimension.

Hailey from Paramore looks like a girl. I can see why Mort Divine likes her.