The thread of joy and enjoyment!

It will be hilarious if UM gets two "corporate crews" on its site; one is the Walgreens team, the other group are those that work under the giant umbrella that is Wal-mart (owners of teh Sam's Club).

I'd apply for a job at Walmart, but I'm afraid the rednecks will grow hostile once they sniff out the scent of my upper middle class self and throw their teeth at me.

Upper middle class? You can't be American, that shit barely exists anymore. What once soviet country do you work for?!

I once attempted to cook the Cafe-W mozzarella sticks in our work microwave knowing they're not supposed to be done in that ... what i got was rubber and breaded cardboard

Devasya Chāyā;8926531 said:
I'd apply for a job at Walmart, but I'm afraid the rednecks will grow hostile once they sniff out the scent of my upper middle class self and throw their teeth at me.

Upper middle class as in household income is $200,000 or wut?

going by discount store standards, upper middle class is anyone who plans to go to college and is genuinely interested in foreign language class in school

Which chicken wings? Cafe W honey bbq wings? Those were really average. I love the egg rolls though. Win.
The buffalo wings are pretty good. I actually like the BBQ wings, but most people don't. I like the egg rolls, but whenever I eat them I find myself unsatisfied...they should come with soy sauce or something. Still, $2 on sale = win. On Friday my store got the Gerber order with two boxes of Cafe W (one of the honey bbq, one of buffalo). Me and my assistant manager mixed them up (half bbq, half buffalo) and bought it all. $1.87 with the 25% off.

I haven't had the buffalo wings, I'm not even sure if we sell them. But yeah I always want soy sauce with my eggrolls, but they're good if I can take them home or something. They're always #2.50 on sale here (2/$5 actually).

Thankfully at my job, they have a cafe. I usually order food from there and go downstairs on the computer. I only have a 15 minute break.

Depends how many hours you work here in Mass. <6 = 15 min break, paid. >6, <9 = 30 min break, unpaid. >9, 30 min break, unpaid + 2 15 min breaks, paid.