The thread of joy and enjoyment!

:erk: Well you never offered.

I paid 60 shipped for said pedal+power cord.

Yeah way less. If I'd known you were looking.

Anyhow, my day is wide open and I have lots of things to do. The fact that all of them involve sitting in my room by myself doesn't really bother me, so it's all good.

Yeah way less. If I'd known you were looking.

Anyhow, my day is wide open and I have lots of things to do. The fact that all of them involve sitting in my room by myself doesn't really bother me, so it's all good.

Oh well. Are you just not playing with it anymore or what? I finally got really tired of the Digitech MetalMachine pedal. It generally sounds like shit. I get a better sound for thrash/heavy metal out of the Digitech Grunge pedal.

I have a 6505+. I really don't need the metal zone. I really don't like the thing.
They're probably pretty useful for black metal, and I know they were used to get the Sunlight Studios sound, but if you just want a good heavy guitar sound they're pretty shit.

In before Andy mentions they're good for noise.

I am still curious why you have possbily the most unattractive picture of her possible on your sig. She looks startlingly like you with longer hair in that picture.

I have an opportunity to go to Nepal to do hours of Hindi and Sanskrit a day, as well as learn the Sitar and do volunteer work. :D

JOE

JOE

I PMed you about that metal zone like a year ago and you never replied iirc, or maybe I dreamt that. Regardless, I NEED A NEW ONE. I've needed one for over a year. Mine's input jack broke and now the circuit board has been exposed for like 2 years cuz I opened it up but never put it back together. I think you mentioned wanting to get rid of it for cheap...lemme know what I can pay for it. Will send a CD or two.

JOE

JOE

I PMed you about that metal zone like a year ago and you never replied iirc, or maybe I dreamt that. Regardless, I NEED A NEW ONE. I've needed one for over a year. Mine's input jack broke and now the circuit board has been exposed for like 2 years cuz I opened it up but never put it back together. I think you mentioned wanting to get rid of it for cheap...lemme know what I can pay for it. Will send a CD or two.

Well, alrighty then. I PM you.

Back in February I bought ProTools and Mbox2 and it didn't work. I tried and failed numerous times to fix it and it seemed like my only solution would be to get a new computer, which wasn't really an option. I got pretty depressed over the whole failure and didn't do anything related to recording until a couple of weeks ago when I just got a standard usb mic and used it with free stuff like Audacity or Reaper. Except with the first mic, the day after I bought it, it broke. So a week ago I returned it for a new, a bit more expensive, usb mic, which did work throughout the whole week. Today, I composed some riffs and shit that I would record with my usb mic (with which I could only get a sound similar to raw black metal) tomorrow. But I log on my email about 2 hours ago and realize that Digidesign released a free update to ProTools LE 8.04. I figure why the hell not and update my ProTools and suddenly...

IT FUCKING WORKS!!

Not gonna hold my breath too much cus it might be a fluke and I don't wanna get disappointed again, but for now, things are looking damn good.

:)