The thread of joy and enjoyment!

NY day after tomorrow! Have left all my preparation/packing to the last minute so I know I'll be busy and won't have time to sit around being antsy.

FUCK I'M CARRYING THIS PEBBLE IT'S MANY TIMES MY OWN BODY WEIGHT

no, antsy as in "impatiently anticipating something" - I believe the "ant" in "antsy" refers to "anticipation," by my own linguistics-quack-fake-diploma diagnosis

Someone on Reddit made a good point; he took that a hell of a lot better than most "CELEBRITIES" would, and for that, even though he sucks, I respect him that much more. Or...disrespect him that much less...or something.

Honestly I don't get the hate of Bieber. Does it surprise anyone that some kid that makes shitty music and attracts teenage girls is popular? That's the way the music industry works. Or is Bieber the thing to hate on to establish that you are "unique"?

Nah he's just a really annoying little,smartass shit.He appeared on a breakfast show here and apparently he was swearing and had a bad attitude.One of the presenters of this show(Kochie) hates him and he still gets annoyed when bieber's name is mentioned.Y'know how sometimes a person just annoys you by looking at them,well he has that effect on me and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Y'know how sometimes a person just annoys you by looking at them

cookieav.jpg

Post a video that has not been removed by the user nexttime you post a fucking vid.

I just had the single weirdest and best day of my life! I had to face court today on a charge of assault and one count of destroying property(a window got broken during the ruckus:rolleyes:),as a conesequence of bashing my former boss,I got off both charges...due to me having a great lawyer and also because the guy seriously deserved it.It was a major shock because i'd plead guilty and there was ample evidence for a guilty verdict.Not only was that fucking awesome but on my way to go fishing for the arvo,while driving out the driveway of my parents place,mum sang out to me because I got a phone call saying that i've been accepted to do an Integrated Ratings course at the maritime college starting in 3 weeks.This charge if it stuck would have seriously fucked my chances of doing said course and travelling.This course enables you to be a sea farer and travel the world making big $,beats working in a shed with a bunch of derelicts.And to top it off,once I went fishing I caught two small fish,I have'nt caught a fish in about ten years.It's been a good one.Time to get drunk.
edit: also it might be worth mentioning for Aussies,the company that I was working for and that this relates to is none other than fucking, Coles,I don't only see this as a personal victory but also a win for the worker.

I just had the single weirdest and best day of my life! I had to face court today on a charge of assault and one count of destroying property(a window got broken during the ruckus:rolleyes:),as a conesequence of bashing my former boss,I got off both charges...due to me having a great lawyer and also because the guy seriously deserved it.It was a major shock because i'd plead guilty and there was ample evidence for a guilty verdict.Not only was that fucking awesome but on my way to go fishing for the arvo,while driving out the driveway of my parents place,mum sang out to me because I got a phone call saying that i've been accepted to do an Integrated Ratings course at the maritime college starting in 3 weeks.This charge if it stuck would have seriously fucked my chances of doing said course and travelling.This course enables you to be a sea farer and travel the world making big $,beats working in a shed with a bunch of derelicts.And to top it off,once I went fishing I caught two small fish,I have'nt caught a fish in about ten years.It's been a good one.Time to get drunk.
edit: also it might be worth mentioning for Aussies,the company that I was working for and that this relates to is none other than fucking, Coles,I don't only see this as a personal victory but also a win for the worker.

Nice one sloughfeg, I used to work for Safeway and I know what the bosses can be like in those places.

Just found this interview/recap of the beatboxer dude from a party I went to back in the day. He's so cute in the small child way, but GODDAMN he can beatbox. I definitely attacked him at the party and squealed at him. In the interview the interviewer asks "what's your dream" and he just goes "I want to save the world with BEATBOXING." awww <3

Last edited by a moderator: