The thread of joy and enjoyment!

This chick is my hero. I've got it down except the solo at the end.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bhWRkiGtHVo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bhWRkiGtHVo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

whoa

The east coast blizzard finally hit central NY yesterday and most of the schools and some businesses are closed as a result. I had job training though and my dad works in the same city that I'm training in so we drove in together in the morning and then he left me with his car, since I was supposed to get out an hour before he did. However, due to the weather they let us out three hours early so I had plenty of time to kill and decided to stop by the Kia dealership to see if they had any brochures for the Soul, since they haven't had any during any of my previous visits. Today was my lucky day though, because I got the last one and also because I was the only person there, probably due to the weather. Consequently, the salesman had nothing to do other than talk to me, so I was able to get a bunch of other Soul info, sign up for Soul updates and get myself on their future Soul buyers list, with information about the specific model and features that I want so I can expedite the process when I finally have the money to buy one.

Cowboy boots and spurs, those are awesome. I just ordered some. This will be the joy of my life until something new comes along.

I bought some work boots and I've gotten all lovey dovey (over a female) and silly again. No more random bouts of anger until at least tomorrow.

That picture is a concept picture from 2006

here is the real interior pic
163_0811_07z+2010_kia_soul+interior_cabin.jpg

Also, it's a typical chick car so not sure why you are so excited about it?

The only two small-sized low-budget cars that are worth any man's time are the VW GTI's and the Mini Coopers..the rest should be heavily ignored

Finally having a job ftw, went to training yesterday and it seems pretty easy, and $10 and hour. I also get paid an hour to watch the 3 or so training videos on the website, even better.

Damn, I'm surprised you got a job there since they basically cut a shitload of people last month due to "the economy".

Congrats though.

Well, I was reading the wiki for them (so not sure if accurate), but it said that the jobs cut were the food sampler people, since they were being outsourced to other companies, so I think thats the primary reason. Here's what it said:

"On January 24, 2010, it was announced that approximately 11,200 Sam's Club employees would be laid off. The layoffs resulted from the decision to outsource product sampling duties"

Anyways, I'm technically with Advantage Sales & Marketing, but we're under the roof of Sam's Club. There are some people previously employed by Sam's Club under Advantage as well.

Either way it works for me, the only downside is that I don't get access to the Sam's Club break room, and I don't get a card/membership either, but I get a locker, and can eat at the cafeteria without a card.

I just bring my own food to work.
I've even cut down on the coffee(which I can't live without) and learned to love tea when I'm at work since the milk at the company's kitchen is horrendous-it's one of those long-lasting ones that could stand for months. Enriched with chemicals and who knows what else.

I'll probably usually by food at the cafe since it's cheap and really good. $2 for an enormous slice of pizza, $1.50 for a quarter pound hot dog and drink, $.94 for a pretzel etc.

Well, I was reading the wiki for them (so not sure if accurate), but it said that the jobs cut were the food sampler people, since they were being outsourced to other companies, so I think thats the primary reason. Here's what it said:

"On January 24, 2010, it was announced that approximately 11,200 Sam's Club employees would be laid off. The layoffs resulted from the decision to outsource product sampling duties"

Anyways, I'm technically with Advantage Sales & Marketing, but we're under the roof of Sam's Club. There are some people previously employed by Sam's Club under Advantage as well.

Either way it works for me, the only downside is that I don't get access to the Sam's Club break room, and I don't get a card/membership either, but I get a locker, and can eat at the cafeteria without a card.

Guess eventually you will have to move up to Cashier #1 so you can get cashier break room access and dates with Jessica Simpson.