The thread of joy and enjoyment!

The only people who piss me off on the net are those weak fuckers who give people shit from behind the safety of there pcs,they would'nt dare say half the shit they do to your face but give em a computer and away they go,usually kids but fuck they can be annoying.One of the reasons other than because it generally sux that I stopped playing WOW a long time ago...I thought Metalheads were all about brother/sisterhood,we should be looking out for each other not bagging each other,she seems lovely to me.

I'm enjoying the forum more, now that i have krampus on my ignore. She's like a RandyMoss clone, but somehow intelligent than him.

I wonder if Sevag knows that I resemble the Chinese or Japanese people of his worst nightmares?

But yeah, sorry, I suffer from "can't shut up" syndrome, and I am probably not as avid a metal fan as most of the regular posters here and don't have much to contribute to serious discussions about it, so I don't clog up the discussion forums. To be perfectly honest I joined UM for the social aspect, there are approximately 3 people IRL here who have even a fledgling interest in anything resembling metal.

Sevag is wonderful. You just have to get used to him and his cultural differences that make him come off as a stalker.

^yeah thanks dude. Maybe krampus got offended for what i said to the asians in the scene kids thread.

The other English teachers in my town both want to learn violin so I get to teach them. I've never taught anyone before but I am so excited to try.

Fuck you st3333333333phani3333333333333 I would kill for some Cheez-Its.

I have no classes to teach for the next week. I might whine about it later but it's pretty sweet for now.

Cheez Its are the best. There is no more left, I cannot share. Sorry. I cannot believe I ate that whole box. I really need to get a life or do something more eventful.

Atleast you have no classes. Take some time to relax.

It's pretty relaxing. I'm just squirting out Polyvore outfits and thinking about summer travel plans. Thinking about bringing my local friend to Europe, last year I took her to America to visit my family and she had a great time.