The thread of joy and enjoyment!

New cat got over his crippling shyness and has emerged from under the couch! Got him to sit on my lap and look at nudes of Lucy Lawless with me last night.

Just post stuff that makes you happy or "floats your boat". We have a "Whining and Bitching" thread, so we might as well have a thread like this too. Doesn't hurt.

Today has been a pretty good day. I've been in a good mood, and there's nobody home, so I can do as I please. I don't have to go to class until Wednesday either, so I don't have to worry about working on anything today, which is real nice. I wish I had some bud on me, but I don't, so maybe I can find some alcohol or something.

What are you guys happy about?

My first vegetarian cooking experiment is a success!

I started with about 1/4 cup of water, put in chili powder, celery salt, and garlic powder. Then I added some black beans and goat cheese. After melting down the goat cheese, I added broccoli, carrots, onions, and some Indian vegetable burger and then simmered off the water. After the water was gone, I added yogurt. Fuck, it's delicious.

It's cold as fuck but I'm warm enough because I dressed for the weather. I had a productive day of running errands yesterday.

That's all I got

I managed to sleep after two days of no sleep. I dreamed about not being able to fall asleep, which made me really confused until I woke up.

HOORAY, that's awesome. Where be the pictures

Ok here's a couple because I'm half pissed and bored

IMG_5213_zps83abd85a.jpg

IMG_5263_zps6fab1788.jpg

Nice pictures satantoenails, you guys look really happy. Congrats!

Seeig what this juicing thing is about I and just made the yummiest juice ever. Kale, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, apple and a banana. So goood. That shit really put me in a good mood. However, I'm now tempted to get meatball parm sandwich...