The thread of joy and enjoyment!

If I want to play my iPod through my old stereo, I just use the cassette adapter.
The cassette adapter is great for running the iPod in the car. I used to hate not having a cd player in there, but now I'm glad there never was one.

I took my last final tonight, so I'm 99.9% done with college. I have a lab or two to hand in, and that's it.

The cassette adapter is great for running the iPod in the car. I used to hate not having a cd player in there, but now I'm glad there never was one.

I took my last final tonight, so I'm 99.9% done with college. I have a lab or two to hand in, and that's it.

I only use it in my mother's car ('98 Audi A4), which has a cassette player only. But in my father's car ('04 Ford Escape), which I drive most of the time, I use CD's.

High school being done is pretty sweet. High five, grads.

Bah, I have to go back for another semester to get credits I missed.

On the bright side, it is nearly summer, and I plan on getting hammered at my friend's birthday party a month from now.

So, I just went to the beach with some friends. After a few hours there it started pouring. Thunder and lightning and shit. And the wind was blowing rain into our skin so hard that it felt like ice splicing itself through our pores. Godammit I love Florida weather. After about eight Coronas it doesn't matter anymore. :cool: I can't wait for hurricane season.

So, I just went to the beach with some friends. After a few hours there it started pouring. Thunder and lightning and shit. And the wind was blowing rain into our skin so hard that it felt like ice splicing itself through our pores. Godammit I love Florida weather. After about eight Coronas it doesn't matter anymore. :cool: I can't wait for hurricane season.

I loved it when it rained in Florida. It felt great against my skin :)

Don't get much rain here in Oz though... thats the only thing I miss about Scotland :(