The thread of joy and enjoyment!

Hey, this is back.
I love how joy and enjoyment died off while the whining and bitching thread stays strong.

Anyhow, I love how school is almost over and how the Summer Slaughter tour is gonna fucking kick ass.

I love that I got out of work early and have my customary Sunday and Monday off. I'll use it to go down to Portland tomorrow and stay overnight on my friend's island.

Sorry mutantllama, perhaps we'll swing by your place on the way down from Orono after I show Nick the university in a couple weeks.

I am almost happy that, i have been studying very hard, and hoping i will pass this year, but i am not sure though, i am not the one who decides.

I'm really happy that this year is about to end. This year I hated school more than any other year, and have been waiting for it to end since the last summer vacation ended :lol:
Anyway, 1 more month and I'm finally free!

I am really that I ended school and I have like nearly 5 months of vacation. I still don't know what I am going to do. I always wanted to beat the fuck up people from my class wich I hated.

I'm glad I just graduated High School today

venom_-_welcome_to_hell-front.jpg

Pics or it isn't

Step 1: iPod with headphone style jack to 1/4 inch converter and RCA splitter.
WebCam_20080605_18381.jpg

Step 2: Back of stereo. RCA in, two channels out, both channels to speakers that weren't meant to go to headphone style jacks, thus, my pals rigged jacks. You can barely see them, but the speaker wire is split and wound around cannibalized headphone jacks.
WebCam_20080605_18392.jpg

Step 3: 30 year old speakers with awesome sound, as well as the stereo and random mic stand (and my chin...)

WebCam_20080605_18393.jpg

The speakers will be moved around the room when I get my lazy ass around to it. My built in laptop webcam is the only camera I have right now so... shitty pictures.