The thread of joy and enjoyment!

I'm currently ecstatic because my suspicions were just confirmed by a phone call. This reasonably hot chick that "loves" me who I've been aggressively ignoring really does have herpes. I fucking knew it. I really dodged a bullet there. :)

Ouch. I'm going to bed soon to so I can study for my Roman History final tomorrow morning. The actual test is at 1:30. Luckily it's not cumulative, just everything we covered in the last third of the semester.

Ouch. I'm going to bed soon to so I can study for my Roman History final tomorrow morning. The actual test is at 1:30. Luckily it's not cumulative, just everything we covered in the last third of the semester.

Third typo I've ever seen you make.

Dude, I just wrote four 7-to-10 page papers with impeccable grammar. I feel a bit drained now and this is the kind of place I don't have to worry about that. Or maybe I do...

And I've noticed you like to be a bit antagonistic. It could be that you're just cynical or like to get people going. Just an observation.

Or maybe the angry banana in your avatar kind of gives that impression.

Dude, I just wrote four 7-to-10 page papers with impeccable grammar. I feel a bit drained now and this is the kind of place I don't have to worry about that. Or maybe I do...

And I've noticed you like to be a bit antagonistic. It could be that you're just cynical or like to get people going. Just an observation.

Or maybe the angry banana in your avatar kind of gives that impression.

Just a joke dude :)
I'm sure my grammar is much worse anyway.

I'm feeling much joy and enjoyment as I am listening to Mercyful Fate - Black Funeral, drinking sherry at 4pm like some kind of wino, and feeling generally chuffed as fuck that the weather is sunny and lovely.

So, yeah. Summer has finally arrived, and it's warm and sunny outside. I can, at last, sit in the sun and drink cold beer, and watch all the hawt girls wearing the bare minimum to satisfy decency. Hopefully I can get my tan back as well.

Life is good.

you know you have like 90% the same body parts as a female?

idk why you like them tbqfh. sounds kinda homo

:lol:

Tomorrow I get out of school at like 11 and I'm basically done with history for the year, which is awesome, because that class is like 50% of my workload.