The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

<spikes77> actually if you cover up half his face
<spikes77> he could be a hot chick
<egj> lol
<spikes77> cover the middle and everything to the left

yeah, I can do some pretty cool party tricks like moving each of my eyes independently of one another, but I don't do that often because it hurts like a bitch

cool mug :heh:

qpid2.jpg

MajestikMøøse said:
yeah, I can do some pretty cool party tricks like moving each of my eyes independently of one another, but I don't do that often because it hurts like a bitch

I knew a guy that had a lazy eye and somehow decided it was a great idea to go bowling. He did get a strike, but it was in some old guy's lane.

Guthrum said:
I don't think I've posted a picture of myself in this thread yet. So, I shall now shit on this thread with my picture.

empshirt3wa9.jpg

You look like this kid Greg I go to school with.... if he had long hair... and liked Metal... and looked like he was about to cry. :saint:

I can say that because I'm the same way, people always think i'm about to cry too.

Susperia said:
I can say that because I'm the same way, people always think i'm about to cry too.

The hell? I don't look like I'm about to cry and you're the first person to ever mention it. Maybe you're just trying to project your depression onto other people. :lol:

dixie cups :kickass: :loco:

@ moose ... no wonder you can't get ashen ... chicks probably think you are checking out other ones at the same time as when you talk to them :loco:

KILL TULLY said:

Why does a kid that age have a fucking computer with a flatscreen monitor, and a phone, and why is that horse-sized bag of fur and dribble allowed in his room? Fucking spoiled kids.