The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Here's a hefty dragonfly I found resting in the grass close to the path I was walking on.

Resize001.JPG

This is what I was doing last night:

Bandykoot.jpg

It's a nifty little stoner pastime called The Rizla Game. What you do is this:

1) Stick together enough Rizla to form a square that more than covers the top of a cup (or ashtray, or other similar object).

2) Use rubber bands to secure the Rizla square around the lip of the cup, so it's like the skin of a drum or something.

3) Place a coin in the middle of the Rizla.

4) Light a joint. Take a toke, but don't exhale. Quickly, choose your spot and, using the joint's cherry, burn a hole in the paper. Don't exhale your smoke until the paper has stopped burning completely.

5) Pass to the left.

The loser of the game is the one who burns off the last bit of paper that causes the coin to fall into the cup/ashtray/whatever. They usually have to do a forfeit, although since my stoner mates are fairly benevolent, it usually just involves making a cup of tea for everyone in the room.

As you can see, this particular game got right down to the wire. You're not allowed to make 'Gayburns' which are burns just round the outsides of the lip of the cup or tiny, piddling little burns. My turn was next. Amazingly, I didn't lose.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
LOL, alright. Damn thats uhhh, certainly an inventive game :lol:

Seriously, you wouldn't believe how intense the game gets towards the end - everyone's hammered because you've been holding the smoke in for so long while considering where you're going to make your burn, everyone in the game is leaning in close to watch the the paper burn up, everyone except the person who made the burn willing the coin to drop with all of their might... :lol: