The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

hahaha, i love the unnecessary quotation marks on "speak english", hahaha..."speak english" is code for "talk slowly our workers are all mexican". how about learning the language yourself first, sheesh :rolleyes:

and no, they didn't die for open borders...they died for your gas!

k i'm done

cthulufhtagn said:
hahaha, i love the unnecessary quotation marks on "speak english", hahaha..."speak english" is code for "talk slowly our workers are all mexican". how about learning the language yourself first, sheesh :rolleyes:

and no, they didn't die for open borders...they died for your gas!

k i'm done
"TRY" OUR HOT DOG'S

haha ... they are full off shit those guys. Bunch of Italian's running that place ... they have tees for sale that read: "I ordered in English" ... hahaha ... WTF? While I was sitting there eating they sold about 5 of them.

Cheesesteaks ruled though :kickass:

Erik said:
"TRY" OUR HOT DOG'S
:lol:

nobody can spell i fucking swear to god, the number of times i've seen "employee's only" signs....gaaaaaaaaaah, it's not that fucking difficult people THE APOSTROPHE IS POSSESSIVE, WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK WORDS THAT END IN VOWELS NEED APOSTROPHES TO BE PLURALIZED DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [/grammarnazi]

Quotation marks can be used (or at least always have been on bumper stickers and shit) for emphasis, but it is discouraged because certain people (of which there are obviously none in this thread) can't tell the difference between emphasis and irony, which leads to hissy-fits.

since when can quotation marks be used for emphasis, it just makes it look sarcastic

and yes i Will continue to have Hissy fit's when people so intent on forcing other people's to speak english cant even use it properly themselve's

KILL TULLY said:
Quotation marks can be used (or at least always have been on bumper stickers and shit) for emphasis, but it is discouraged because certain people (of which there are obviously none in this thread) can't tell the difference between emphasis and irony, which leads to hissy-fits.
quotation marks can NOT be used for emphasis