The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

dorian gray said:
Dude. Have I mentioned before that I love your girlfriend? Maybe twice? Or three times? Give us a story on how you scored her. And it better be something good and include at least one Beavis and Butthead reference.

Seriously! Impudent get that girl a promise ring you young stud you!!!

Claws of Perdition said:
Trylakos wtf is with that sweater? are you really susperia or something man? and did the drunk southener in that pickup throw anything at you? like his wife/sister

LMFAO! Australia for the win!

:lol: and a half @ Trylakos pic.

its some radom girls sweater, I was like "this sweater is gay" so she saidIwas gay ad that I shold where it. so Idid.

why am I always assumed to be a simpsos character?:p

btw typig on broke school vomputer.

Thanatopsis123 said:
She's the type of girl you almost feel guilty banging, like you're corrupting her. Almost.

Edit: This is what happens when I type before thinking. I need to stop doing that.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

dorian gray said:
Dude. Have I mentioned before that I love your girlfriend? Maybe twice? Or three times? Give us a story on how you scored her. And it better be something good and include at least one Beavis and Butthead reference.
Ummm......I knew her for a while and we were good friends. After a string of bad relationships, I decided to go for someone that was right in front of me, and I asked her out. Does that suffice? Sorry, no Beavis and Butthead.

Edit: I'm glad you all like my girlfriend.

check this smoking room out:

3y4syg9.jpg

lol I don't understand what exactly meant Climb Thar Hill's post (for those who don't know it, I'm french) but I have enough imagination to get an idea of what it could be :lol:

Thanatopsis123 said:
She's not hot. She's very cute. She's the type of girl you almost feel guilty banging, like you're corrupting her. Almost.
a big thumbs down here thananatttoptopopsisis. Did you stop to think Impudent might be saving himself for marriage?