The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

n1406966_30919085_8611.jpg

this is me at a fountain in argentina

n1406966_30919039_7548.jpg

yuppie wine tasting faces

n1406966_30919108_3196.jpg

this is what the argentine side of the andes looks like

n1406966_30919109_3552.jpg

the border is at 3000m or smth...i listened to ashes against the grain while riding through the mountains

n1406966_30919086_9018.jpg

"if the pope was knocked up abortion would be sacred"

n1406966_30919099_3535.jpg

at the bus stop, after having to wait an extra day to come back, and the bus was an hour late...why do you hate freedom, argentina!??

but wait, there's more

n1485840071_5787_6633.jpg

:D

yeah nice vacation report ! you and your bunch of friends are really "cute" :)

Décadent | my camera is a Sony DSC-H1

1. Obtain a fresh, live kitten.
2. Cup hands around the kitten's head, leaving a small opening to put your mouth around.
3. Inhale strongly through the opening until the soul has been completely sucked from the kitten.†
4. Ride the snake. Don't fight it. You feel'n that shit yet? JEAAAAAAAAAAAH!
5. Don't be a dick: recycle. Used kittens may be turned in to a local Kitten Recycling Center or PETA office.
† Make sure you are huffing the correct end of the kitten. In case of emergency be sure to contact your local Poison Control Center.

Kittenhuffing.gif

hahahahaha i love uncyclopediaaa

cthulufhtagn said:
:lol:

Dude Trylakos you have a sorta Cruella DeVille meets Seymour from FFX thing going on. h0tt.

1174087409_l.jpg

Not sober enough to realize my junk was exposed when this picture was taken. Whoops.

Oh aye!

That reminds me, I just recently learned that a "chickenhead" is in fact a "fellatious woman." This is a big deal to me, because previously I just thought calling someone a chickenhead was to say that they are ugly, but now that I know the truth I feel that my bond with the black community is stronger than ever before.

Also:
urbandictionary.com said:
skeet
5125 up, 903 down

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!". Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. However, the other tribes of the land (most notabley, the Whites and Mexicans) did not support the "Skeet Movement". They continued to grow in number until the Whites eventually ate the Mexicans. The Whites, however, refused to eat the African-Americans for fear of sickle cell anemia, so they all got on a very large boat and went back to England.

"Excuse me, I didn't catch your name, but would you mind if I skeeted on you? Seeing as how we just met and all, I am not fully convinced that you would make a good mother, so I am electing not to ejaculate inside of you. Let me go get you a towel."
It rules because I've actually practiced pulling out for years without any adverse effects. Well, as far as pregnancy goes anyhow. :Smug:

"Excuse me, I didn't catch your name, but would you mind if I skeeted on you? Seeing as how we just met and all, I am not fully convinced that you would make a good mother, so I am electing not to ejaculate inside of you. Let me go get you a towel."

heheh

there's no stupid question. yes, this bird is real.
it's less desaturated than the rest of the image. this was taken at dawn (?), which is the reason why the light is so blue. :)

So, I was round my mate Logan's place with a few other guys. Logan's mom and dad have gone on holiday for a fortnight or so and left him with the place to himself. So, we bought weed and beer and sat around watching Conan The Barbarian and playing video games.

LogansYard011.jpg

Beer!

LogansYard010.jpg

Me, enjoying said beer.

LogansYard009.jpg

Jack (in white) and Logan (in red). Jack was the lead guitarist in my first band, Rose Petal Funeral. We didn't get far.

LogansYard008.jpg

Logan's dog, Colin - about the funniest Jack Russell ever. It's ball is it's God. Once you're holding the God, the dog will not take it's eyes off you. That's how I got this pic - off camera to the right, I'm holding up the God.

LogansYard006.jpg

Logan in a tunnel of beer cans and remote controls.