The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

LogansYard010.jpg
haha, man are you blazed in this pic or what :lol:

fosters is like the most common lager in merrie olde englande, i swear

@danalieshk: nice pics :cool:

dill_the_devil said:
Jack (in white) and Logan (in red). Jack was the lead guitarist in my first band, Rose Petal Funeral.

:lol: x 1000

I love hearing about people's first bands. My first band didn't really have a name, nor could we actually play any instruments (I still can't).

cthulufhtagn said:
fosters is like the most common lager in merrie olde englande, i swear

I drink that shit too. I guess it really is shit too, and would be frowned upon by the beer connoisseurs in here, but whatever, I'm not the biggest beer fan in the world so I'll just drink whatever is around.

Doom said:
I love hearing about people's first bands.
Nocturnal Emissions was my first band that never actually played together (we had me on bass, my drummer friend on guitar, and several dudes who wanted to be a part of it but had no musical talent), and then The Buckwheat Conspiracy was the first that actually played music. I heard the demo sometime last year, never even realized we recorded one (early 90's). :ill: / 10 material.

circus_brimstone said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell? I was scrolling down the page, looking at all of the pictures, and all of a sudden I'm trapped in someone elses post. That's crazy. Not one of the best pictures I've had taken. By the way, that's my niece. :lol:

Opeth17 said:
what sort of homoerotic relationship has been forged here that would allow you to produce photos of the guthrum?

:lol:

I was cruising the first page of the official GMD photo thread and that one was one of the ones first posted. <-- Love that sentence. :D

Claws of Perdition said:
It's always funny when you see tourists over here drinking fosters like they get +7 rep points, but no one i mean no one drinks foster's over here!

its not even australian
its brewed in the north of england along with dozens of other big name 'foreign' lagers
like carlsberg etc
they just licence the brand and use foreigners in adverts to make the idiot public think it comes from Copenhagen.

when not drinking red wine I only drink newcastle brown ale these days, yummy:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

...or something unpronounceable thats actually affordable and comes from denmark or holland