The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

piece of my neighborhood :

274198533_14e896d90a.jpg

across (?) the river :

274198390_44ae03f10b.jpg

the river :

274198282_b4fbbef0bb.jpg

Excellent pics as always Danielshk. Do you usually do a lot of photshop editing of your pics btw?

Here's one I shot a while back.
I'm not 100% happy with it, but I can't really put my finger on what it is excactly that I don't like about it. I like the subject, but there's definately something missing (I've intentionally blurred it slightly in PS btw):

DSC_0171-e-sml.jpg

That's an awesome picture, Spaffe.

Here's something I took this morning.

October20_2.jpg

Aside from the subject matter, I just think it's a really cool picture. These days I'm only taking pictures of plants. They are such a fantastic sight up close, especially the cannabis plant.

spaffe said:
Excellent pics as always Danielshk. Do you usually do a lot of photshop editing of your pics btw?

Here's one I shot a while back.
I'm not 100% happy with it, but I can't really put my finger on what it is excactly that I don't like about it. I like the subject, but there's definately something missing (I've intentionally blurred it slightly in PS btw):

DSC_0171-e-sml.jpg

I love this kind of photo :)

Sometimes I don't use photoshop at all, because light is enough and colours are fine. For one of these three pics (the one with smoke), I put a lot of contrast because I wanted... I don't how to say that : I wanted it looks like a painting for comic strip (?) The original one is in colour and there are lots of details, obviously less contrast. I'll post it in a few days.

the cannabis pic is beautiful too !!! :p

you look like Alanis Morissette in this pic dead lioness :p

Sadguru : yeah glad to see your photos here ! beautiful... you're lucky to live in such a pretty place :cry: