The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

My question was really meant to be: what do you do to the images in photoshop to make them look to strong?

I play around with photoshop quite a bit, but I've never been able to make my photos look anywhere near as great (I'm a shit photographer though, that doesn't help).

I regulate levels and contrasts, saturation/desaturation, sometimes colours too. well, that's all... (I send you a private message)

Décadent;5537995 said:
I'm a shit photographer

be my guest

rabbit_pellets.jpg

:OMG: I'm ten or eleven years older than Trylakos and I never saw such hentai creations :lol: well, not what I prefer, but I "admire" the power of imagination in the first one :erk: :lol:

lol Hentai, haven't seen any of that in a while. The people who draw that stuff can be seriously ridiculous and probably somewhat disturbed :/

Fresh cut, metro-metal'd out:

JavaJoint-Nov-1.jpg

Furious B, Papa J Dub, Eazy E:

JavaJoint-Nov-4.jpg

B wit/ D skillet:

JavaJoint-Nov-3.jpg

Pimp daddy B with Ladiez:

JavaJoint-Nov-5.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Today - BANG:

JavaJoint-Nov.jpg

Those hangy guitar rack things always scared me.

Also an ongoing fear of mine is dancing around stage violently, only to end up jamming my tuning pegs up the bottom part of someone's chin, breaking their jaw thusly.

arg, i've been shot with an arrow :/ in the back of my arm when i was about 15 or 16. it was only a target arrow but it still went in a good inch i guess. but it wasn't a bad wound at all. didn't even go to the hospital :stubborn: