The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

lol pretty close, the arrow tip was only as wide as the arrow shaft which was about that i think. it was years ago so the details are a bit fuzzy. i just slapped a band-aid on and went on about my business.

:lol:

When I was a kid, my dad was the archery state champ, so he tried to get us in on it, and bought us some bows and arrows. We got so bored we just shot them straight up into the sky and ran around dodging them. :lol:

haha i did that too and when i think back on it i can't believe i did something so stupid. good way to catch an arrow in the head or face from looking up. and of course i would try to shoot it as high a i could thereby not being able to see the stupid thing at all until it had pretty much already hit the ground :duh:

IMG_4112.jpg

Silver Shorts ftw :kickass:

You got original ways to prevent women from contracting breast cancer : to put their boobs in the fridge is quite weird, isn't it ?
I know where's the door :p

at 3 am in a dingy bar's photo booth after a complete stranger insisted that everyone still lingering from my party take photos on his dime.
thanks to that duder ... Miguel :)

2.jpg