The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

overkilljacketcg9.jpg

Barely visable, but that's my friends jacket. Pretty sick.

2 pics of me from this summer. I'm the one with the white sweater.

x1piYkpqHC_35mnuw7Y__2OETIdX0ToXc5XXhzvP6j94v82PzJDiW_Owl1fId1yNTny2XFvfZdl6Iwc5_sBMa7m38kgX2QCnGThzJ8piAzOWuCFNfoODLB6jw

I usually don't wear glasses, but I had an eye disease at that time.

x1piYkpqHC_35mnuw7Y__2OEeMTjliF8IqP6vtQubvIWN3v5dhJeZfRxb1KaCfCxAYOyrSDqFtLx-gUiImCDtiIjI2oyeR7DHQ-fQpWqV7345Cl-whFb2y05Q

it could be worse, I only see them occasionnally now (like 3 or 4 times a year) cause we all moved to different places.

The first female is absolutely exquisite!!! The other two are beautiful in their own right, just to a lesser extent. Why couldn't any of these 3 be Necromunchkin's girlfriend!?!?!? FUCK!

the first one is the cousin of the other one on my right on the second picture, both are very close friends. The chick with the beer in her hand, I met her that day. She's cool, but she got a hell of a bad temper, and she loves to be a bitch and make you feel dumb. The kind of girl I like :lol:

The guy with the cap is also one of my best friend, I see him like twice a year now though.

the first one is the cousin of the other one on my right on the second picture, both are very close friends. The chick with the beer in her hand, I met her that day. She's cool, but she got a hell of a bad temper, and she loves to be a bitch and make you feel dumb. The kind of girl I like :lol:

The guy with the cap is also one of my best friend, I see him like twice a year now though.

You kind of look like Dane Cook.