The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

I usually don't wear glasses, but I had an eye disease at that time.

haha that made me laugh for some reason. as in "yep. Just a random eye disease. No big deal."

btw, Quebecois chicks dress EXACTLY like American chicks of the same age group. And by that, I mean slutty. But who's complaining?

haha that made me laugh for some reason. as in "yep. Just a random eye disease. No big deal."

btw, Quebecois chicks dress EXACTLY like American chicks of the same age group. And by that, I mean slutty. But who's complaining?

:lol: yeah it was pretty bad at the time, I had to shoot antibiotics right into my left eye 4 times a day.

And I'm not complaining :cool:

There's really not much else to do at home. We have a baby so it's not like I can just say to the wife, "see ya! Might be back tomorrow morning. I dunno."
Trips away from the house have to be coordinated so as to not screw the other person taking care of the child. I really should stop posting here though - I have bad eyesight in one eye and it gives me headaches.

this is copenhagen

copenhagen1.jpeg

copenhagen2.jpeg

Is that how Between Two Worlds is packaged? Or is that just the booklet from a regular jewl case that looks distorted and huge for some reason?