The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Have you got any experience with taking pictures and have you got some grasp of the basics of photography (aperture, shutter-speeds, light etc)? If "no", then you might want to choose something else than one of the tempting advanced digital cameras like Nikon D80 and Canon EOS (the one with interchangable lenses), since you wont be able to use all its potential. Not that it's very hard to learn the basics, but if you're new to photography an advanced camera of the more automatic kind (don't ask me which models, I stopped being up to date a while ago) might be better.

Have you got any experience with taking pictures and have you got some grasp of the basics of photography (aperture, shutter-speeds, light etc)? If "no", then you might want to choose something else than one of the tempting advanced digital cameras like Nikon D80 and Canon EOS (the one with interchangable lenses), since you wont be able to use all its potential. Not that it's very hard to learn the basics, but if you're new to photography an advanced camera of the more automatic kind (don't ask me which models, I stopped being up to date a while ago) might be better.

Im not experience with takin pictures but thats what i want to lern so it would be a waste of money to buy a "bad" camera and i think it would be good to lern with a camera that has all the gadgets so i can try out stuff that i learn or am i wrong?

you know I am always here to hook you guys up

Ok price matters a bit more than that... :rofl:

You could try out the "pro-sumer" models. Canon's Powershot S2IS and S3IS are very good cameras and they range from $300-$400. They have some of the advance features found in SLR's. My S2IS takes some great pictures and suits my current photography needs just fine.

beeflolcopy.jpg

???!!