The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

heh, found He-Man...
hemanam2.gif

[/Trylakos post]

In reference to the snow and weather comments... It's averaging 10-15 degrees here, with the old day thats really cold (but still not below 0)...

Back home in Canada where it was like that last winter, it's -18 with 2 feet of snow on the ground... :/

hey Andy ... que pasa en Alemania?

who the F is Dazed and Brutal?

Pretty good, Off to the Opeth concert in a few, then swiftly home for a birthday party for myself. More celebrations tomorow (waffles with jam and stuff and maybe cookies with maren's brother and his girlfriend) and other fun!

I'll post any nifty pictures we get tonight and give you a better run-down on life by email.

Did you get your postcard? And you should come visit us! though we'd have to fold out the couch so you can sleep diagonally accross it... and you might need two blankets... hmmm. But yes, come visit.

Alright, all you digital camera people...

what happens if you drop your camera and the lens thing gets knocked slightly out of place so it won't retract and close. Is this a really serious problem? Am I out a lot of money here?

Pretty good, Off to the Opeth concert in a few, then swiftly home for a birthday party for myself. More celebrations tomorow (waffles with jam and stuff and maybe cookies with maren's brother and his girlfriend) and other fun!

I'll post any nifty pictures we get tonight and give you a better run-down on life by email.

Did you get your postcard? And you should come visit us! though we'd have to fold out the couch so you can sleep diagonally accross it... and you might need two blankets... hmmm. But yes, come visit.

great! ...
I did not get a postcard yet, when did you send it?

Haha, yes those euro couches could be a bit small compared to the king size beds here ... but i sleep in the fetal position anyway so it all should be fine :loco:

Alright, all you digital camera people...

what happens if you drop your camera and the lens thing gets knocked slightly out of place so it won't retract and close. Is this a really serious problem? Am I out a lot of money here?

While not a digital camera buff, I do know modern electronics. It's probably cheaper to replace the whole camera with a new one than to even buy the replacement parts you'd need... not to mention labour costs. So yeah... probably :( But take it into a shop for an estimate at least.

great! ...
I did not get a postcard yet, when did you send it?

Haha, yes those euro couches could be a bit small compared to the king size beds here ... but i sleep in the fetal position anyway so it all should be fine :loco:

I think the one maren was referring to was sent not that long ago, mail to new york does tend to be rather instant though so we thought we'd check. It's not THAT small of a couch, but my feet hang over the end and you're 6 inches taller than me so....

Last night was awesome, Mikael was fucking hilarious... apparently if you like some song off morningrise(I don't remember which one) it increases your chances of lovemaking with him.... :err:

Oh, and the e-string is the most important string for a death metal band, all riffs start there, and it's always in tune :p:p haha.

It was like standup comedy and a metal show, I loved it.

apparently if you like some song off morningrise(I don't remember which one) it increases your chances of lovemaking with him....
The Night And The Silent Water :worship:

Oh, and the e-string is the most important string for a death metal band, all riffs start there, and it's always in tune :p:p haha.
Whereas the G-string was slightly out of tune. :p

"This is my new guitar... Does it look gay?"

Lurch! Papa! Komm nach Berlin, trink gutes Bier mit uns und enjoy decent bread and cheese! Christmas card should be there soon, seeing how my last parcel got there within two days.

The Night And The Silent Water :worship:

Whereas the G-string was slightly out of tune. :p

"This is my new guitar... Does it look gay?"

Lurch! Papa! Komm nach Berlin, trink gutes Bier mit uns und enjoy decent bread and cheese! Christmas card should be there soon, seeing how my last parcel got there within two days.

You also sent a basket to Josh?!?! Thank God, my prayers have been answered! I didn't know how further he could last without sustenance!!

Josh hang in there buddy! It is on its way!!!