The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Here's a template:

susperiasigntemplatemb1.jpg

Here's mine:

mesignpatchcq5.jpg

I know what way 4chan is... i've only been on there for fucking 4 years...

though, now I really don't go there much since all these "lets protest scientology and give up on rape and such" fags rolled in.

I saw the alphabet of manliness at Barnes & Noble. I was filled with glee.

Manly glee.

It sits on my desk at work, I often loan it to colleagues so they can also gut themselves laughing. Then we make various jokes about letters of the alphabet to each other.

"I hate Tim. I need to go brush up on the letter A."

I can see a fucking difference between those two colors on the pic. Even with my absolutely terrible monitor. I'm sure, pretty much of you can see it as well. The right one darker and the left one is a bit close to orange.
Not sure if it's that obvious when it's about lipstick though...

Yeah, I can see a FAINT difference between the two. Very faint. Slap that shit on her lips and I guarantee you I wouldn't be able to tell a difference, let alone the WORLD CHANGING OMGWTF DIFFERENCE that these lipstick companies say. Theres only so many shades you can make, and theres only so much people should give a fuck.

That said, I can't stand lipstick, unless you have chapped lipsticks, don't bother with it. Same with makeup as a whole actually.

I agree that there is a difference, albeit slight. I think it may really depend on one's monitor and video card. With that in mind, I've actually seen the left as the darker one. Regardless, :lol:

And the colour profiles attached to said monitor and if you've calibrated the colours and if you're using a browser that supports colour profiling, etc. I know all this from strange issues with Lightroom, where the edited photo in lightroom (a colour profile controlled program) looked different everywhere else. Well. thats life with windows. I can drag RC between my two monitors and the colours change slightly.

Cara, want to come over for a bite to eat tonight?! I have 4 inches of tofu steaming in my dickies with nobody to share it with. Pull the rickshaw around back. Make sure my family, nor my friends don't see you on the way in!

I can see a fucking difference between those two colors on the pic. Even with my absolutely terrible monitor. I'm sure, pretty much of you can see it as well. The right one darker and the left one is a bit close to orange.
Not sure if it's that obvious when it's about lipstick though...

I agree. although the difference is VERY small.
I see it too.
I'm extremely sensitive to colors... as most women are I am sure.
In school, I can point out different pantone colors from a mile away (those of you that are into art know what I mean by Pantone colors) I will sit in class during class critique and be like: "this Pantone green is not like the one you used previously" and the student will go to his computer and sure enough it would be like 2-1 numbers up or down... I'm telling you!

But... don;t forget - color is also relitive... depends where you see it- it would always look different.

I see it too.
In school, I can point out different pantone colors from a mile away (those of you that are into art know what I mean by Pantone colors) I will sit in class during class critique and be like: "this Pantone green is not like the one you used previously" and the student will go to his computer and sure enough it would be like 2-1 numbers up or down... I'm telling you!

But... don;t forget - color is also relitive... depends where you see it- it would always look different.
We who are into chromatics and printing stuff, however, aren't sure what you mean. I do know what Pantone colours are though!

I see it too.

this post is susperiaesque