The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Oh, okay - you twisted my arm.

l_aed827f654f26646f3a41520547f5618.jpg

This pic deserves a bump.

i got a good one for you to laugh at meeester ...

check this out ...
http://skyviewparc.com/

this new development is
- right next to the biggest car junkyard in NYC
- next to Mets stadium
- next to chinatown (not the fun on in Manhattan, but a shitty one in the boroughs)
- IS 2Mil for 3 bedrooms ... 1700sq ft

:kickass:

I'm guessing you've already placed your deposit?
:lol:

Friday night I played The Whisky:

nadwhisky2.jpg

This is my war face:

l_d992c1f660675958f3b4a29bf44056ba.jpg

For old time's sake, I got fucking hammered on Saturday:

norecollection.jpg

I have ZERO recognition of this picture being taken, but I can only assume it is toward the end of the night due to the waterfist. The last thing I remember was passing out while listening to Swans, but the next day I learned that no, I in fact closed the evening by falling asleep whilst performing cunnilingus.

cloud.gif

this thread is once again back on track .... no landscape photos, just chicks and beer, the way it should be.

I forgot about the Drano, whoops.

I chugged an unnamed beer when we finished though. It was sitting at my feet the whole set and I grabbed it as I unloaded shit, and then it as well. The bouncer dude said: "that's the greatest feeling in the world right there, leaving the stage and chugging a beer. Well, that and Asian women." :lol:

For old time's sake, I got fucking hammered on Saturday:
norecollection.jpg

I love you nad.

I have ZERO recognition of this picture being taken, but I can only assume it is toward the end of the night due to the waterfist. The last thing I remember was passing out while listening to Swans, but the next day I learned that no, I in fact closed the evening by falling asleep whilst performing cunnilingus.

I have a camera full of skyforger videos with the same problem. But you sir... fucking hell! :lol::kickass::kickass::worship:notworthy

The bouncer dude said: "that's the greatest feeling in the world right there, leaving the stage and chugging a beer. Well, that and Asian women." :lol:

:lol::lol: