The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

hammys sucks, the only thing good about it is its open til 4am but i never order it

portland crowds are frequently like that, welcome to my frustration. it's a bummer everybody here seems to be too cool and/or dickless to be bothered to show much enthusiasm, even for a local band that never fucking plays!! bah!

glad it was a good experience for you dudes that were here...as to lurch, yeah it's 8 months of rain but we don't have cold-ass winter storms that fill the streets with brown slush and summer nights where it's too hot to move, let alone sleep, so...actually it's a toss up :loco:

i caught a BORIS show in portland last oct at Dante's (just happened to be in town at the same time) and the crowd did seem pretty chill. i got rather plastered though so i dont fully remember. i do remember that the chick bringing me my drinks was fuckin gorgeous.

this morning I passed through what is possibly the biggest ultra-orthodox Jewish community outside of Israel ... it's located in Williamsburgh, Brooklyn. The place genuinely frightens me. For the few sqaure miles it covers, all the buildings are like the ones in the photo i took. All windows covered with gates. I tried to find out the significance of them before online, but had no luck. I know, they all have a lot of children so this might be some type of prevention from accidents, but I think there is more to it than that. Anyone that can find a real reason behind them, gets a free speedo pic :loco:

IMG00104.jpg

Portland is an absolutely breath taking city. I take it that you have not been to this Autumn wonderland?

Oregon Man Says He's Pregnant
Transgendered Man Writes In 'The Advocate'

POSTED: 9:04 am PDT March 25, 2008
www.kptv.com

BEND, Ore. -- An Oregon man is five months pregnant, according to a national magazine.

Thomas Beatie, who used to be a woman, appeared in the most recent issue of The Advocate, a magazine for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender readers, Portland, Ore., television station KPTV reported.

Beatie wrote the article, which includes a picture of him while he was 22 weeks pregnant. According to the story, he went through a sex change, but decided only to have chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy.
align=

Beatie was able to keep the reproductive organs he was born with. The article said he stopped getting the injections and was able to get pregnant.

Beatie, who lives in Bend, wrote he was once pregnant with triplets, but the pregnancy was life-threatening and he lost the fetuses. Now, Beatie said he and his wife, Nancy, are expecting a little girl in July.

In the article, Beatie described some of the challenges he and his wife have faced -- they said doctors won't treat them. The couple met 10 years ago and Nancy is not able to have children.

He wrote in The Advocate that their situation "sparks legal, political and social unknowns."

The couple were out of town Monday and unable to speak with the station.

no hair, hair, no hair? what's going on here?@

:lol: They were posted out of order - third pic was taken on Thursday, then I went and had my hair cut on Friday morning, and the second and fourth pics were taken that night - 'twas the left-hand girl in the second pic's 23rd birthday do. The third pic was taken on Saturday, when I went to see a local band with Amy and Cat (left and right respectively).

lurch70 said:
top right blondie ...

thanks!

That's Amy's best friend Cat. I've got a good pic of them looking like they're about to get it on... :lol:

Doomcifer said:

That's one of my best friends, Paul - for some reason, in very nearly every single photo I have of him, he's pulling that face. It's just his thing. :)