The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

l_cb7d235a0c6ece21812454c884f27d3a.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know exactly what happened but MI around Detroit has been in trouble for a long time.
I mean over 15000 single family homes for sale in a small city???

but if you search on Realtor.com you can find ridiculous bargains in all parts of the country.

Dude detroit area fucking sucks. i am driving over there next saturday to see Toxic Holocaust and I am worried about what sort of diseases I may catch jsut being in the area. Last time I drove to detroit to see Celtic Frost, I was accosted by a homeless women immediately after parking. :zombie:

I don't understand how there can even be a Detroit anymore. How huge was this city that it can withstand thousands upon thousands of demolitions and still maintain some 4 or 5 pro sports teams?

MajestikMøøse;7151922 said:
no seriously, what the fuck is that greasepile in a box pretending to be?

Seriously, Frank take a step back and reflect.

Jonathan, Detroit lost half of it's population (all the white people) and still has a million man army of blackened bipeds to defend it's carved out shell. Simply disgusting.

In other news, I lent a black man over $100 the other day. How's that for being a racist!?!? :loco:

Pictures from today's playpen building event and Aunt Samantha's visit!

rusty1.jpg

rusty2.jpg

DSC08193.jpg

DSC08194.jpg

DSC08196.jpg

DSC08210.jpg

DSC08212.jpg

DSC08213.jpg

DSC08214.jpg

DSC08215.jpg

DSC08217.jpg

He's learned to stay quiet and sleep in his crate, thank goodness! I put one of my used bath towels and a t-shirt in there with him to ease him. It works, it really works!

This is where I spend most of my day at work:

098co9.jpg

Putting a couch in this bathroom will go down through the ages as the best idea I have ever had.

Hmm... I think that could be achieved. All I'd need to do is cut part of the couch off, add a hole, fit the couch around the toilet, screw it back together (most likely on that north wall straight ahead), raise the couch about 6 inches I think, adjust the back cushion for the back of the toilet, and just lean back and let it flow!