The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Make it so!
picar1.gif

Man, some of the restrooms I have to use in certain parts of town during my endless voyages to all the sordid ghettos of Toronto are pretty fucking decrepit and filthy. Kind of places you imagine every junkie and hooker in the city has probably frequented at some point. I bet they could give these wetbacks a run for their money in terms of general hygeine.

Man, some of the restrooms I have to use in certain parts of town during my endless voyages to all the sordid ghettos of Toronto are pretty fucking decrepit and filthy. Kind of places you imagine every junkie and hooker in the city has probably frequented at some point. I bet they could give these wetbacks a run for their money in terms of general hygeine.

I had to hang up a sign that said "Do not wipe things on the wall" above the toilets. I knew it was mostly shit getting wiped on the wall, but I thought I wouldn't single anything out.

One week later, I crossed out "things" and put "shit".

Sadly, signs don't work on these people.

Man, my dad once told me about a store he used to run in Scarborough, the ghetto suburb to the east of Toronto. This part of town was largely blacks and asians, and he said the blacks would just steal things like mad, but the asians would come into the store JUST to use the washroom because they were too cheap to use their own shitpaper and water at home. They'd make a ridiculous mess, shit smeared in all the most ridiculous parts of the room, the toilet backing up every goddamn day, etc.

Even now that he's in a pretty nice area, the same thing still happens but about 1/80th as often

Some bonus pictures:

Where I spend the other part of my day:

024fz5.jpg

From the windows up there, I can oversee everything in the production building:

029ti6.jpg

The great conditions of our storage building:

071fy7.jpg

This is currently being converted into bubblewrap!

039mr1.jpg

I have no idea what lies behind this door... I know there is a rotten smell coming from it. I suspect it may be a gateway to hell, and I have opted to not cut the locks and take this door out as I do not want to be responsible for the earth being over run by hell demons.

070lu9.jpg

BEHOLD ITS MYSTERY!

some stuff

2412284471_cd73aeb15e.jpg

yes it's april in norrland and snow everywhere

I really like this one. It gives the impression of a strange and massive tree having pierced the clouds and then seen from above

The last one with the little red berry-thingie could have used some greater focal depth as to keep the branch sharp too -- still nice though

Einride: thanks for the pics! Hey, I like the bottom one too... the one with the red berry hanging from it...
(Can I have it too? it fits perfectly to the ones you sent me already?)
Your pictures rule.

Where did you take these? (i.e city/ country?)

spaffe said:
I really like this one. It gives the impression of a strange and massive tree having pierced the clouds and then seen from above

The last one with the little red berry-thingie could have used some greater focal depth as to keep the branch sharp too -- still nice though
that was just a quick snapshot i took while heading to the bus so i didn't really fiddle around with the aperture too much but you're probably right

Einride: thanks for the pics! Hey, I like the bottom one too... the one with the red berry hanging from it...
(Can I have it too? it fits perfectly to the ones you sent me already?)
Your pictures rule.

Where did you take these? (i.e city/ country?)
no problems, and thanks. the above were taken in umeå, sweden, but the earlier two you requested are from arvika, in the mid/southwest of sweden