The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

I can confirm what other converts have been telling me - once it's done you realise it was no big deal all along, even if there were some niggling arguments for keeping it.

My long hair looked and felt like shit. Made me look fat and old. Two things I'd rather not be.

Still on vacation!

Pretty picture, but rowing is a bitch... When we were about halfway there some brainiac in the boat said "Maybe we should have brought the outboard..."
=#/¤)("#¤/)(&#"¤(¤/ YOU COULD HAVE SAID THERE WAS ONE AND I'D HAVE HELPED DECIDE!
IMG_2520.jpg

Johanna's catch:
IMG_2557.jpg

Pretties:
IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

I caught this:
IMG_2569.jpg

We tried from the shore as well but no luck there
IMG_2620.jpg

FJÄLLSEMESTER over, time to go to Stockholm to see the IRAN FUCKEN MADMENS! No photos of the actual concert though, but I'm guessing most of you have seen several live pictures of them already.

We stayed at this room at the hotel, WHY GOD WHY didn't we get the room on the floor above?
IMG_2675.jpg

Touristing in Ye Olde Touwne:
IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

Kool statue, looks like a chylde ov hell (at Skansen)
IMG_2732.jpg

Children watching A SHARK! (at Skansen)
IMG_2971.jpg

kool rvne stöne (at Skansen)
IMG_2746.jpg

Hell Mike on a Motörbike (at Skansen)
IMG_3022.jpg

Won't catch this tour at all then? Sounds like a miss, but fishing vacation in Norway sounds like a definite win so I suppose it evens out... Have a great time and tell Crimson Velvet I said hi!

I have the same sun glasses. :cool: Awesomely excellent pics!

I'm going on another fishing trip this weekend, this time with mates. So obviously, in that context, "fishing trip" means "drinking on the mountain", but still, should be awesome.

Tranquillian should let me know if he's in Oslo! But then again... why the hell would anyone visit Oslo?

Some pictures from my trip to Norway.

IMG_0252.JPG

I just like the colours on that one. Taken at Blimsanden beach a few km from Vigra airport/Ålesund.

IMG_0357.JPG

Dragseidet/Leikong/Stadlandet. This is the place where King Olav christened 4 counties/shires at the same time in the year 997 AD. He brought a huge army with him and either the people had to fight the army or accept to be christened and baptized.

IMG_0377.JPG

Me being terrified of going too close to the edge. This was taken at the West Cape of Norway. A few meters behind me is a 450 m/1500 feet vertical cliff face. This is the most western point of land in northern Europe. The reef you can see almost killed my gf's dad when he was 17. He was the only survivor when a boat sank there.

IMG_0391.JPG

Nice scenery from atop the West Cape.

IMG_0403.JPG

Some fish we caught just a few minutes from where my girlfriend lives. This is not an ordinary bucket, it's much larger so the fish is bigger than it looks.

IMG_0453.JPG

Pic taken during a cruise through the Geiranger fjord.

More in my next post.

IMG_2597.JPG

While we were driving to my gf's grandpa we met this little cute fella, he wasn't at all scared of us driving past him.

IMG_2663.JPG

Random scenery picture taken through the car windshield.

IMG_2757.JPG

Sheep grazing at West Cape.

IMG_2843.JPG

More West Cape scenery.