The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

:lol: so I'm myspace friends with a dude who went to HC, and today a came across this:

picture4kl8.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: fucking dying over here ... LOL ... CARLOS!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

did Hadsie see this photo?:heh:

fuckin shit, that is an awesome gun
:kickass:

I saw somewhere that a short-barrel shotgun was a terribly ineffective defense weapon, very contrary to popular belief. Indeed, it was demonstrated that an AR-15 was the best choice. LOL

I cant help but think some good locks and maybe a cell phone would be a little less expensive.
so why do cops and the military use them???
shotguns are perfect for indoor self defense. especially if you get good ammo.

I work with some characters :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
so why do cops and the military use them???

'cause they're dumb? I dont know.
I just know I saw a study of 6 rounds at close range and one round from the shotgun completely missed the target whereas the AR-15 rounds all fell within an inch of each other.
My understanding is that police don't use these anyway...SWAT uses AR-15s.
I'm just guessing though. You're obviously way more experienced than me.

ar-15 vs shotgun is apples vs oranges. like kriggy says, shotgun is enough for home defense. now, when the impending zombie apocalypse/post assassination race wars come, you're probably gonna want that ar-15 for putting holes into foreheads before they get too close to eat your brains/steal your flatscreen tv.

Just in case the rest of you aren't following the HC3 pics thread:

100_0436.jpg

lol ... this photo is begging for some old school RC captions.

looks like you guys had the best time out of the 3 HC's ... while the band lineup seemed to be the worst.

how was the overall turnout for the fest?