The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

3021239695_3894f97172.jpg

just trying out my new 40/2.8

it's pretty sharp even wide open

These people are such rednecks. They hope some disaster will strike so that they may use their AR-15 on some real people. My feeling is that if "things" got so bad that you needed an assault rifle, there really wouldn't be any point in trying.

I've recently learned that Vikings, by and large, only attacked defenseless outposts such as churches and made it a policy to kill women and children. I'm surprised that the media has been able to portray them as some kind of super-soldier for so many hundreds of years.

I've recently learned that Vikings, by and large, only attacked defenseless outposts such as churches and made it a policy to kill women and children. I'm surprised that the media has been able to portray them as some kind of super-soldier for so many hundreds of years.

Hey now, can't go around killing all the womanfolk... If you do, whom would you rape on the next rampage?

that's what we call a "surgical strike"

unparalleled tactical superiority, that's the ticket. plus, you can't go leaving around orphaned children willy-nilly, who will take care of them? that just raises taxes for everybody