The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

"oh wow a girl who likes metal this is amazing you must married me, i want to be inside you!!! your rare we can have kids yeah! do you like megadeth?"

Someone was bound to piss on my bonfire.

It's just that girls into metal are usually total mutts, so it was refreshing. For the record I would prefer a girlfriend who wasn't into metal, just thought a hottie singing Mercyful Fate was pretty splendid.

Wimps, the lot of you!

Just kidding, trust me it's not really that awesome except for the going to war part.

Are you going to be in the infantry rms? If not, I bet you have some awesome excuse as to why not, haha. 'I scored to high on the ASVAB' is the most funny excuse to someone who is actually in the infantry. 'The infantry was full' Is the second best excuse. Or, '*insert MOS* does everything the infantry does anyways'. That one is a gem.

Or, you are going to be a grunt, in which case good on you for actually wanting to go to war and fight people.

Not that it matters as civilians actually buy into the whole 'ever Marine is a rifleman' bullshit, so everyone will think you actually go to combat and fight motherfuckers no matter what your MOS.

YES I AM A BITTER GRUNT!

Nah I ain't infantry, I wanted the fat bonus :D I got the 40grand for 4 years...13D. Field Artillery weeee, as my brother tells me(hes a 63B in Bragg right now--deploying in march i think) that we are in the field all the time, and it's gay gay gay and basically sounds like I scored high on the ASVAB for a fat bonus to learn how to kick down doors, as my Drill Sgts put it haha. I got no qualms heading there, I was going to sign up straight Airborne but they couldn't since I had some ab surgery back in like 8th grade(MEPS protocol or something), so now im pretty much fucked for Airborne with my fractured leg, oh well. You a marine? Army here, my grade seemed to all join the Army, and then the juniors for us all went marines, got about 10 in there haha

Nah I ain't infantry, I wanted the fat bonus :D I got the 40grand for 4 years...13D. Field Artillery weeee, as my brother tells me(hes a 63B in Bragg right now--deploying in march i think) that we are in the field all the time, and it's gay gay gay and basically sounds like I scored high on the ASVAB for a fat bonus to learn how to kick down doors, as my Drill Sgts put it haha. I got no qualms heading there, I was going to sign up straight Airborne but they couldn't since I had some ab surgery back in like 8th grade(MEPS protocol or something), so now im pretty much fucked for Airborne with my fractured leg, oh well. You a marine? Army here, my grade seemed to all join the Army, and then the juniors for us all went marines, got about 10 in there haha

Yea, I'm a Marine. We don't really get bonuses for enlistment, I only know a few people that did. Also, artillery doesn't kick down doors, they shoot big bullets from 12 miles away. Are you going to be in the Airborne? Arty is not in the Airborne, they may be attached, and have jump wings, but the Airborne itself is infantry and very very proud of the fact. I'm not really sure what your saying...you wanted to be in the Airborne Infantry but got fucked and now are a gun-bunny, or you wanted to be a jump qualified gun-bunny but now will just be a normal gun-bunny?

All I know is, even though it's to late for you probably, if you want to go to combat, kick down doors, actually see the people eye to eye that you are fighting, and actually have bullets whizzing past your face, rockets and grenades going off and hear the *basszzararhchchhh!* of arty and mortars, and all that glorious shit, join the infantry. The trade off is the other parts of your life besides those moments of combat will suck beyond anything you can imagine for four years, hah, far more then any other job in the Military. At least for Marine Corps infantry.

Fucking hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking LOL at that video. I can still relate to a few things in there. At one point in RSP, the Commandant was going to visit and I was one of the unlucky ones that got stuck with the rehearsal. So, me and this guy named Raspberry from New York got stuck standing outside in the middle of summer, for 3 hours in parade rest, in front of the receiving building, for an hour longer than we were supposed to, because they forgot about us. It didn't bother me, but Raspberry was from New York and was about to die. Hahaha.

I probably won't go into the Airborne now, but my older brother was Airborne a few years ago and went to see him graduate, was pretty cool. I hear a lot of BS around my MOS so depending on what's true or not, I could be sitting in some little trailer park plotting points to get bombed, thats what my MOS is supposed to do.

thanks! the first thing i did today when i got up was knock over a glass of water on my desk. is this an omen for how this year is to go :zombie:

n1042307114_235600_6960.jpg

Fuck the lot 'a you!