The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

take a guess what this is for?

IMG_2626.jpg

5:2בָּעֵ֣ת הַהִ֗יא אָמַ֤ר יְהוָה֙ אֶל־יְהוֹשֻׁ֔עַ עֲשֵׂ֥ה לְךָ֖ חַֽרְב֣וֹת צֻרִ֑ים וְשׁ֛וּב מֹ֥ל אֶת־בְּנֵֽי־יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל שֵׁנִֽית׃
5:3 וַיַּעַשׂ־ל֥וֹ יְהוֹשֻׁ֖עַ חַֽרְב֣וֹת צֻרִ֑ים וַיָּ֙מָל֙ אֶת־בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל אֶל־גִּבְעַ֖ת הָעֲרָלֽוֹת׃

At that time Yahweh said to Yehoshua, "Make flint knives and circumcise the Israelites a second time." So Yehoshua made flint knives and circumcised the Israelites at the Hill of the Foreskins.

Craaazzzy Israelites.

MajestikMøøse;7973696 said:
cute little israel pillow

scary fucking circumcision machine

that's just a high intensity lamp for better spotlighting.
this is a "manual" surgical scissors type of affair.

I asked the mohel before hand if he was feeling calm ... and if his hands were shaky? ... he didn't find it funny.:lol:

do you usually pay for heating in rented apartments in america because if you do thats the silliest shit i ever done read

we don't pay for heat in the US in apartments ... its part of the rent.

my building is so damn hot now, i shut the fucker off ... and sometimes use a humidifer at night like an old lady.

^maybe in big nyc apartment buildings, but i have my own account with the gas/electric company. water and garbage are taken care of, but ive always had to pay for my own power everywhere ive lived.

I have to pay for gas, and it's absurdly expensive. We keep the place at 60F, and our bills are incredibly high.