The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Because they're filled with spics?!?
meeting.gif

It's no coincidence that 98% of all developed nations are predominantly white. Other breeds are content wallowing in their own shit. Look at the U.S, it's been on a downward slope for the past 4 decades since this influx of brown inhumanity has galloped across our borders on pack mules loaded with carnitas. Soon enough the scales will be tipped in their favor, "pop, goes the empire".

Did some offroading today and found a seriously kool WWII bunker in the middle of the woods close to where there was a secret military airfield in the hitlerian days. Unfortunately no pixxx from the inside as the climb down is a wee bit tricky until the snow goes away and we didn't want to risk the camera and didn't bring a proper dark indoors wide lens anyway, but we'll return for more pix some day! It's maybe a 10-15 minute walk from here.

Offroading (which is more extreme than it looks with a barnvagn, also note that I cut my hair yesterday)
_MG_4410-1.jpg

In the woods...
_MG_4412-1.jpg

And from nowhere WHOOMP a killerkool bunker gate!
_MG_4415-1-.jpg

Closer look
_MG_4417-1.jpg

Entering
_MG_4423-1.jpg

Climbing down the hazardous snowy slope which ended with an abysmal pit filled with bone-chilling water
_MG_4427-1.jpg

The only "window" there was in the only room there was, it had a great bit thick door too and apparently worked double shifts as a chimney as well
_MG_4434-1.jpg

...and Dis has finally (almost) grown into her Lethal body!
_MG_4398-1.jpg

they have these weird old missle launch places somewhere near my house. really creepy, just right in the middle of the woods! there are all sorts of bunkers like that, some of them are BURIED BY TIME AND DUUUUST

_MG_4398-1.jpg

miss her already! we need to "ta en kaffe" again soon, this time with "kaffe".

Well actually I think next time will be GRILLNING! You better agree cause I want to grill. But you can get "kaffe" and "fikabröd" too! :bah: