The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

No way. Any time someone tries to speak to him, no matter how pleasantly, it's usually answered with a hateful "WHAT?!!" He never looks anyone in the eye...unless he's throwing a tantrum and making threats, like the time he said something bad was going to happen to me because I made a remark about how tired I was of him watering down all my shampoo and body wash (that I buy of course) with his 2 hour showers that flood the bathroom.

texas8a.jpg

I think in this photo he is talking to this chick:

lafawnduh.jpg

The only chicks he talks to are the ones he murders in his mind. Should have known something was up when we were kids, as he'd spend hours running around outside with my dad's chainsaw pretending to be Leatherface.

:lol: Oh, and one time he told me and my dad that he was going to BITCHSLAP my mother if she didn't buy him a DVD that night, cuz he hadn't gotten one in a couple of weeks. And he was totally serious.

The only chicks he talks to are the ones he murders in his mind. Should have known something was up when we were kids, as he'd spend hours running around outside with my dad's chainsaw pretending to be Leatherface.

:lol: Oh, and one time he told me and my dad that he was going to BITCHSLAP my mother if she didn't buy him a DVD that night, cuz he hadn't gotten one in a couple of weeks. And he was totally serious.

Wait WHAT?!?!

Jerry I have two brothers. One is kind and used to be a pothead bum, but a kind one nonetheless. The other is completely psycho and is eventually going to try to kill himself and/or my family. You know this :p

When this occurred she looked like a red lollipop from the back, with the way she poofed her red hair out all over the place.

I guess there weren't many black robbing folks for chicken that day. Which makes an excuse to post this:

Last edited by a moderator: