The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

I've only attended one, been invited to a couple. An ex-buddy of mine is getting married in two months. I assume I would have been invited to his wedding had I not called the bride to be a Cunt. Oh well...

1 wedding, was boring, the priest was an asshole
1 funeral, was my grandmother, it sucked.

I had to do a reading at my grandfather's 2nd wedding after my grandmother died

Well, if you liked the new one it wouldn't be so bad, my grandfather married somebody we can all barely tolerate. Partially my aunt's fault for tainting it all before we even met her, partially the new wife's fault for stuff she's done, and mostly the grandfather's fault for being socially incompetent.

Lol I can see that! These two are stuck in 1991 so I guess it couldn't have been any other way. They had the reception at the Elk's Lodge because that's where his high school ROTC dances were held :loco:

The resemblance between Cara and her older brother is pronounced. No offense, but I'd keep any future offspring you plan to bear firmly from his reach. The dude looks like he's waiting to put half of Irving into duffel bags. Again, no offense...

He looks like the cooler guy when he had long hair and wore a Tool shirt, imo. I'm scared of him in either form, though.

The resemblance between Cara and her older brother is pronounced. No offense, but I'd keep any future offspring you plan to bear firmly from his reach. The dude looks like he's waiting to put half of Irving into duffel bags. Again, no offense...

which brother are you talking aboot :loco:

i look more like my kind brother than my psycho brother. when he had long hair people would think we were twins!

You is not telling me that this
343_4372.jpg

looks more like this dude

texas8a.jpg

than it does this dude

l_b0ea728be7d642769b4f16593c296da1.jpg

Except maybe when I do this:

DSC08138.jpg

:lol: Phil and I always look calm and high. Patrick just looks like he's about to kill everyone, all the time.

:loco:

I keep my bedroom door locked while I sleep. I bought a different knob set than what the door came with, so the little pins around the house that unlock the bedroom and bathroom locks will not unlock mine muwahaha! I guess he could still get in if he really wanted to, and that's why I keep an aerosol can of OFF! in my nightstand. Fatal shit.